The home page to your Ascent360 ESP is getting a facelift as a part of the August 2nd release.
Here is an overview of the changes on the home page.
There are a lot of changes to the menu depending on when you last logged into your Ascent360 account.
- The menu has moved from the top to the left side. Moving the menu allows for more screen real-estate and a simpler user interface.
- The menu has been reorganized. Four options used to headline the menu: Integrate, Analyze, Execute, and Email. Now, there are six options:
- Create – This is easy access to the places that make things in your CDP, including Campaigns and Audiences.
- Audience – This shows the options manage audiences, including the Complex Audience Builder (formerly known as Campaign Manager).
- Campaigns – This shows you options to manage your campaigns and the Marketing Calendar.
- Landing Pages – This takes you to the Landing Page Library.
- View Results – This is a list of dashboards and charts showing more details into your marketing activities.
- Database Insights – This is a list of dashboards and charts focusing on your database.
The Four “Cards”
There are four “cards” in the middle of the homepage. These cards are easy shortcuts to commonly used parts of your CDP.
1. Build an Audience takes you to the Audience Selector.
2. View Your Files takes you to the File Manager.
3. The Manage Campaigns page shows how all of your emails are performing - including how much revenue they're generating - all in one place.
4. Database Overview gives you a deep look into your CDP data.