This article is for clients who have an existing FTP (file transfer protocol) folder set up by Ascent360.
When transferring Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to Ascent360, please do so via SFTP. Looking for information regarding the in-Platform File Management system? Please see Dropping and Picking Up Files with File Management.
Option 1: Access via an FTP Client
Access your FTP folder through a dedicated FTP client like FileZilla.
- Hostname: ftp.ascentcrm.com
- Connect using your FTP username and password, provided securely by the Ascent360 Team.
Option 2: Access through a Web Browser
Alternatively, access your FTP folder through an online browser.
- Web Transfer Login Page: https://webupload.ascent360.com/ThinClient/
- Login using your FTP username and password, provided securely by the Ascent360 Team.
- Should you wish to reset your FTP account password, please do so through the Web Transfer Portal.
Note: Web Transfer is not optimal for files 2GB or larger. If the file fails to upload, try transferring the file through a dedicated client (Option 1)