User account creation can be requested via our Help Desk (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or creating a ticket from within the platform).
Provide the following information in your request:
- Your organization name
- The new user's:
- Email Address
- First and Last name
- Start Date / Desired Access Date
- Any pages that should be restricted for the user
Disabling access to the Ascent360 platform is accomplished by the Ascent360 support team. Contact our Help Desk by emailing email@example.com or creating a ticket from within the platform.
Provide the following information:
- Your organization's name(s)
- The email address, first and last name of the user account to disable
- The date by which the user needs removed/disabled
Forgot your password? Follow these steps to reset it:
- Navigate to the Ascent360 Login Page
- On the login screen, click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click submit.
- Check your inbox for an email from Ascent360 Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click on the Reset Password button in the email or copy the URL into your browser. This link will expire after 1 hour.
- Complete the password reset by entering your email, new password and confirming your password.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Click on Login to return to the login page.
- Login to your account using your new password.
Need additional help? Email email@example.com for assistance.