If you have a list of records/data that is not ingested into the Ascent360 database/platform automatically via a current integration, you will need to request a data load. Clients are unable to load lists into the CDP themselves, as all data goes through extensive hygiene, cleansing and matching before entering the CDP.
Ad hoc data load requests are for customer-level information data only. If your file includes product registration, transaction, or lodging data, contact the Ascent360 Help Desk for additional support.
Turnaround time: Your data will be available in the CDP within three (3) business days from when you provided Ascent360 the file and confirmed any data mapping questions. Loads of 50,000 records or more may take additional processing time.
- Review your file. Ensure any erroneous or empty data fields have been removed from the file.
- Load your file to File Management in the CDP. See Dropping and Picking Up Files with File Management
- Submit a data load request to the Ascent360 Help Desk, either via an email to email@example.com or via the ticketing portal.
For data security purposes, please do not email files that contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to Ascent360. Please use the File Management feature in your Platform or your pre-configured SFTP folder to transfer files.
- The date when this data was collected (such as individual creation date)
- If present in the file, tell us what field/column to use
- Any contact permissions associated with the file.
- Is everyone in the file an explicit opt-in?
- Is there a column that has a value for email permission, such as Y or N?
- The desired Source Name and Source Type of this load.
- For example: classify this file as "2021 Denver Ski Show Signups"
- Which fields to be included in the load.
- Please de-clutter your file of unnecessary fields to the best of your ability.
- If your file has 50 fields and you only need “first name”, “email”, “email permission”, and “opt-in date”, please indicate that in your request.
- The exact name of the file you loaded into File Management to ensure we pick up the correct one.