In Ascent360’s Email Design Library there are six email design statuses based on how the emails are being sent.
- Recurring - A design with an active schedule occurring on a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence.
- Scheduled – a set time in the future regardless of any actions taken. Example: an ad hoc email to be sent tomorrow at 7 p.m.
- Triggered - A design assigned as a confirmation email for a form
- Draft - A new or unpublished design in an editable state.
- Sent – an email sent one time.
- Expired - An inactive, recurring schedule whose end date is completed.