Landing Pages > All Landing Pages
The Ascent360 Landing Page Builder allows for the creation of landing pages and forms to gather information from new subscribers and prospects into the Customer Data Platform. Use the Landing Page Builder to create an Email Signup Form or to allow individuals to provide more information for segmentation purposes.
Accessing the Ascent360 Landing Page Builder
Landing Page Builder can be found under the Landing Pages menu. If you don't see Landing Pages as an option on the left-side menu, please contact email@example.com or your Client Success Manager to adjust your account permissions.
The Landing Page Library allows you to create new Landing Pages or update existing pages.
Creating a New Landing Page
Select Add New from the upper right corner.
Select Landing Page and you will be brought to the Landing Page Designer screen.
The Templates popup will allow you to select a Landing Page from multiple presets.
After selecting a Landing Page, you will be brought to the Landing Page Editor. On this page, you can add multiple rows, content blocks, and tweak the parameters of the landing page. Drag-and-drop content blocks from the right side into the canvas.
Click on a field within the editor to configure the properties of the field.
To configure global properties for the landing page, click on Settings on the right side menu.
Configure Advanced Field Properties
Indicate the required, hidden, or read-only status for each field in your form by clicking Advanced Field Properties in the form settings.
The resulting menu will allow you to determine the following properties for each field in your form:
- Field Label: This is the friendly name of the field the end user sees.
- Required toggle: Indicate if this field is required in order to make a submission on the Landing Page form.
- Hidden toggle: Indicate if this field is hidden from the end-user. Hidden fields cannot also be marked as Required.
- Read Only toggle: Indicate if this field is read-only, unable to be edited by the end user.
- Default Value: Configure a default value for the field.
Saving a Landing Page & Landing Page Properties
The first time you save a landing page, you will be prompted to complete the Landing Page Properties.
- Name: The name of the landing page that you will see in the Landing Page Library. This can be changed after you save.
- Description: An explanation of what this form is used for. This can be changed after you save.
- Source Name: The specific name of the source such as ‘Email Subscription Webform’. This cannot be changed once you save. This is accessible in the Audience Selector under the Source Name field.
- Source Type: The general category of the source (multiple forms may have a Source Type = Webforms). This cannot be changed once you save the form. This is accessible in the Audience Selector under the Source Type field.
Landing Page/Form Submission Settings
After you save a landing page, you have the ability to update the Submission Settings for the form on the landing page.
Thank You Page
The Thank You Page is the page a user is directed to after submitting a form on the landing page.
- Redirect to URL – Input any URL for a user to be directed to. This can be your homepage or a custom Thank You page on your own website.
- Show HTML – Show custom HTML to create a page hosted by Ascent360 that is displayed after the form is submitted.
There are two options for Notifications after submission of a form on a landing page.
- Send a confirmation email to people who submit this form. This allows you to select a draft design from the Email Design Library and will deliver an email to the user that submits the landing page form within a few minutes of submission.
- Send me an email for every submission with the submission details. Check this box to receive an email containing the submission details for each submission.
Landing Page Link & Embed Details
There are three options to access your published Landing Page. Regardless of how the landing page is published or accessed all data will still flow into your CDP.
- Landing Page Form Link: this is a direct link to the landing page hosted by Ascent360. Any published page can be accessed this way.
- Embed Code: this generates an iframe tag to embed into your website HTML.
Publishing a Landing Page & Form Statuses
Once you have set-up the necessary submission settings for your landing page, you can then publish your page. As soon as you publish your page, it can begin collecting data. The data will be available in your Ascent360 CDP the following day.
After publishing, you will be directed back to the Landing Page Library where you will see the status of your page as Published.
In Landing Page Library, you can make changes to your existing pages.
- Edit – this will take you to the Landing Page Editor to update fields, styling, submission settings.
- Go to Landing Page – this will take you to the direct link to the Form.
- Move – this allows you to move a Landing Page in/out of a Folder.
- Edit Properties – allows for changing the name or description of the page. After initial configuration, the Source Name and Source Type of the form cannot be changed.
- Delete Landing Page – this will permanently remove the Landing Page. It cannot be retrieved, but all of the submission data will still be maintained in your CDP.