The Settings tab of the Email Designer allows you to configure the global properties of your email.
- Content Area Width: Set the width for the content area. This is used when the device has a screen larger than that width. Essentially, this is the maximum possible width for the content in the inbox.
- Content Area Alignment: The content of the text can be aligned to the left (the standard alignment is centered). This affects the whole body of the message.
- Background Color: Set the default background color for the message. Effectively, this is the color of the rows outside of the content. You will be able to override it at the row, column, and content block level when settings properties for those elements.
- Content Area Background Color: Set the default background color for the content area, which is the area for which you set the Content area width above.
- Default Font: Set the default font family that all content elements in the message will inherit. You can overwrite this selection at the content block level.
- Link Color: Set the default link color that all links will inherit unless you overwrite it for individual elements.