With Facebook Ads, you can create targeted ads to reach different audiences and meet your business goals.
More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook to connect with what matters to them, and more than 900 million visit every day. 1 When you run a Facebook Ad, you choose the audiences that see it by location, age, interests and more.
More than 700 million people visit Facebook every day on their phones and tablets—and when they do, they see Facebook Ads along with stories from family and friends.2 Because Facebook Ads are placed in the stream of information people view on Facebook, they’re more likely to see your ads and take action.
With Facebook Ads, you choose the type of people you want to reach and we deliver your ads to them. This makes your ads more relevant for the people who see them and brings you real results.
Advertising on Facebook is easy for you and your customers. From a Facebook Ad, people can get directions to your store, download your app, view your videos, add an item to a shopping cart or take another action on your website.
Get account for Facebook for Business Manager
Integrate with Client - Instruct client to:
Go to the Ad Account tab in your Business Manager and click Assign Partner
To give us access, enter the number below and choose the admin role 923394664355446
Once access is granted, request a ticket with Brian to integrate the client with audience selector by providing the Client ID.
The client needs to accept the terms of service for the API usage and it should start working after that.
- Use the following link and plug in your client account # in the placeholder portion below to accept the terms of service: https://business.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php?act=##########
These targeting features help businesses stay in touch with existing customers and find more people like them on Facebook.
Custom Audiences help you find your existing customers and allow advertisers to target their ads to a specific set of people with whom they have already established a relationship on/off Facebook. You can create a Custom Audience using a customer contact list, your website traffic or activity in your app. Audiences can be defined by either email address, Facebook UIDs, phone numbers, names, date of birth, gender, locations, app user IDs, Apple's Advertising Identifier (IDFA), Android's advertising ID or by a combination of rules used to identify users who took specific actions on your website.
Lookalike Audiences let you find more people who are similar to your best customers. It’s a great way to use the insights you’ve gained from your Facebook marketing to find more people who’ll love your products and services. It’s easy to find more people on Facebook who are like the people you know. You can build a Lookalike Audience based on:
- People who like your Page
- Custom Audiences you’ve created with emails, phone, numbers, or website or app data It’s an effective way to reach even more potential customers because you can target your Lookalike Audience with the ads you create.
Facebook dynamic ads helps you promote relevant products to shoppers browsing your product catalog on your website or mobile app.
- Scale: Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad
- Always-on: Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time
- Cross-device: Reach people with ads on any device they use, regardless of their original touchpoint for your business
- Highly relevant: Show people ads for products they are interested in order to increase their likelihood to purchase
Your customer list is hashed locally on your browser and then sent to Facebook. There, it's matched against our existing list of our users' hashed IDs and the matches are added to your Custom Audience. Hashing turns the data in your customer list into short fingerprints that can't be reversed. It happens data is sent to Facebook. Here’s what happens:
- 1. Facebook hashes the data our users have provided us. You begin uploading your customer list and it's hashed locally in your browser before it's uploaded to Facebook.
- 2. After your hashed data is uploaded to Facebook, we match it against ours.
- 3. The matches are added to a Custom Audience for you.
- 4. The matched and unmatched hashes are deleted.
You can choose where you want your ad to appear and preview what it'll look like before you submit it to Facebook. Some placements may be selected for you by default while you're creating your ad, but you can remove the ones you don't want. Use the guides below to see the different placement options, learn how to select placements and learn how to preview your ads before running them.
You can choose for your ad to appear in:
- News Feed on desktop computers
News Feed Ad
- News Feed on mobile phones and tablets
Mobile News Feed Ad
- The right column of any page on Facebook
- The right column of search results pages on Facebook
Right Column Ad
- A partner mobile app via the Audience Network Note: The Audience Network may not be available as a placement option, depending on the objective you've chosen for your ad.
Pushing an Audience from Ascent360 to Facebook:
Please note, there will be latency with Facebook Match. When you push an audience over to Facebook from Ascent360, the audience will be in Facebook in 5 minutes, but Facebook can take up to 2 days to match. It’ll happen gradually, so you may see the audience jump after refreshing.
The list will say "list size too small" until it has at least 1,000 contacts matched. It is at this point you can actually do an ad off of the audience.
You can still go ahead and set up the ad, and Facebook will continue to update the audience with new folks that match that list, but the ad won’t actually show to everyone until they’re all matched.